Industrial Design Contractor
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Industrial Design contractor to join our team on a project to project basis. The ideal candidate can quickly understand the needs of a project, ramp up quickly and work seamlessly with our team to deliver high-caliber work. Because you are a baller, we will likely ask you for help on more than one project, so time management and the ability to focus is a must.
- 3-10 years of work experience in Industrial Design
- Ability to hit the ground running on a wide variety of types of projects and proven ability to deliver high-caliber work in a short timeframe
- Well-rounded knowledge of ID tools and processes:
- Strong visual and verbal communication skills (written, spoken, 2D sketching, 2D layout)
- Proficient with creating design intent CAD and renderings (Solidworks and Keyshot proficiency are a must)
- Highly collaborative and easy to work with
- Ability to take feedback from Balance team and their clients
- Passion for problem solving and relentless pursuit of perfection
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work locally preferred but not required
- Please send your resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.